Chain Link Fence
Chain link fencing mesh is a thick steel wire fence, interwoven in a diamond pattern also known as chain link mesh or wire netting or poultry fencing. With a long reputation for endurance and strength, Chain-link fencing net is one of the most widely used fence systems in UAE and offers cost effective and economical solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Three Ways Of End Treatment
Chain-link fencing common specification:
- Material: Hot Dipped galvanized steel wire and PVC Green color RAL 6005 inside Hot Dipped galvanized steel wire
- Wire Día: 2.50mm to 5.0mm
- Mesh opening: 25x25mm, 50x50mm, 63x63mm, etc.
- Size: Length(8m, 10m, 15m , 20m as common usual)*Height(0.5m-6m)
- Twisted Edge & Knuckle Edge for fence link chain
Chain link fencing types
Are all link fencing mesh the same? Link net is a component fence system, comprising essentially of three fundamental components: fabric, structure, and fittings. How these elements are combined is the critical question. Chain link is available in a wide variety of gauges and coatings. The most specific coating is zinc (galvanized) and green RAL6005 PVC coating that enhances landscaping, blending naturally with trees, shrubs, and bushes.
What are the advantages of chain wire fencing? Link wire protects and embellishes assets, is long-lasting, free of maintenance, yet economical. Without obstructing views, a chain-link wire fence also provides protection, blends well with landscaping, and controls pets.