Shade net is a lightweight knitted polyethylene fabric that provides plants and people with protection from the sun. Shade cloth fabric is available in densities ranging from 60% to 95% to suit the unique needs of different types of plants, flowers, crops, people and as per requirement . It can be used with greenhouses, hoop structures and in field applications. Additional uses include fences, windscreens, car parking, construction building and privacy barriers. Shade material is rot and mildew resistant, does not become brittle and is water permeable. It offers superior ventilation, improves light diffusion and keeps greenhouses cooler. As a result, shade cloth can help to lower energy costs by reducing the need to run fans as often in the warmer months. Installing shade net is quick and easy as is taking it down during the off-peak season.
- Do not get Decay
- It is easy to wash
- Nets are easy to carry and easy to install
- Lightweight and can be relocated
- A shade percentage of 60-85% is ideal for vegetables and flowers.
- Ideal for gardens, plant nurseries, Home terrace gardening etc.
- Minimizes plant hassle and wind pressures to avoid damage to plants, enhances photosynthesis to stimulate plant growth.
Type: Mono x Mono , Tape x Tape , Mono x Tape
Origin : China & Korea