Hot-Dipped Galvanized welded mesh:
Buy Best Galvanized Iron (GI) Welded Mesh | 25mmx13mm | 1.2mx15m for Sale.
|Opening||Thickness||Width x Length|
|Galvanized Iron||25mm x 13mm||1.8mm|
1.2M x 15M
YKM Product Name : Hot-Dipped Welded Mesh 1″x1/2″x15gx4’x50′
About this Item:
Galvanized Iron GI Welded Mesh with hole 25mm x 13mm and Wire Thickness of 1.8mm and total dimensions as 1.8mmx1.2mx15m
- Long Lasting
- Corrosion Resistant
- Intangible strength
- Light Weight & Flexible Design
- ISO Certified
- Fast Delivery
- Playground Fence and Garden Fence
- Privacy Protection Fence
- Birds and Animals Cage Fence
- Lion Cage
- Boundary Marking Fence
- Gabion Box
- Horse Fencing
- Garden Fencing
Opening: 1″ x ½”
Wire Thickness: 15g (1.8mm)
Roll Size: 4′ x 45′ (120 cm * 13.5 Mtr)
· Wide range of applications: suitable for all sizes of livestock, dogs, pigs, sheep, deer, cattle. Used for livestock fences, pig fences, agricultural fences, farmland borders and mutton fences.
· Durable material: The welding cage wire is made of high-quality low-carbon steel wire, which is weather-resistant.
· Features: The wire mesh has firm solder joints, high strength, high temperature resistance and long service life. It is very effective for preventing rats, rabbits, chickens and garden safety.
· Cutting size: the size of the plastic fence can be cut, and the size and shape can be cut according to your needs.
· Service: If you are not satisfied after receiving the goods, please contact us, we will provide you with 100% feedback. Add to cart now
· 1″ x½ “-inch hardware cloth, ideal for fencing for flower beds, trees, vegetable gardens, and a gutter guard as well. Ideal as chicken wire and fencing to keep out animals like squirrels, rabbits, rats, hawks, raccoons, skunks, foxes and other unwanted pests.
· This heavy duty hardware cloth is galvanized for Maximum Durability and corrosion resistance. Strong gauge wire provides optimal strength but is not too stiff to be able to conform to desired shape such as a tree guard and can be cut with wire cutters, tin snips, or hacksaw.
· With 1″ x½ “-inch holes, it is very effective at keeping rodents and small animals out and your rabbits or chickens safe, as well as your garden fruits, vegetables and any flowers or other plants. In certain areas, some animals may burrow below the ground so before installing, dig a shallow trench to ensure that it provides underground protection for your peace of mind.
· Extremely heavy duty chicken wire, 1″ x½ “galvanized hardware cloth is able to keep all sorts of animals and critters outside while keeping rabbits, chicks, hens or other animals safe.
· Multi-purpose and can be used for animal control, tree guards, screen doors, gutter guards, cages, craft projects, gardening, tunneling animals, vegetables, raised garden beds, security, as well as even art or decoration projects!